Disney’s Vero Beach Resort is located at Florida, US and is quite close to the Disneyland. The resort has numerous accommodation options like one bedroom homes, two-bedroom homes, and three-bedroom homes. Each room offers stunning views of the garden and the oceanfront. All the rooms are completely equipped with wireless internet connectivity. The beach resort is also used for holding wedding ceremonies and business meetings.
The climate at the beach is favorable and parents will have a hard time calling their children out of the water. The water is very warm and calm. However, the beach becomes very lively and crowded during the peak season. So if you want to take advantage of the affordable rates, make sure that you visit this beautiful beach resort during the off-season.
Activities and Fun
The Vero Beach Resort offers numerous fun-filled options. You can always see those world famous Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and many others interacting with children. Here are some of the fun activities you can explore for a good time with your kids:
1. Mickey Mouse Pool: There is an exciting Mickey Mouse shaped pool and the main attraction of the pool is the Pirate’s Plunge.
2. Golf Course: Surrounding the pool, there is a nine-hole miniature golf course.
3. Community Hall: There is a Community Hall for recreational activities like table tennis and board games.
4. Blinker’s Arcade: The Blinker’s Arcade is a gaming zone where children can play video games and pinball games.
5. Rub Dubs: It is a complete body massage center, a great place to rejuvenate your senses.
6. Sport Courts: At the beach there are volleyball courts and basket hoops at various places.
7. Bicycle Ride: You can rent a bicycle to go around the resort. You can also rent sports gears and equipment for your recreational purposes.
8. Disney Discovery Club: The Disney Discovery Club is a place where children can discover and explore various new things. It’s suitable for children aged from 4 to 12.
9. Indian River Mall: The Indian River Mall is one of the many attractive shopping zones of Vero Beach. With over 70 designer stores, boutiques and a huge movie theatre, it is surely one of the must-visit places at the Vero Beach.
10. Other activities: You can also involve in all the beach related activities like hang gliding, hiking, paragliding, water surfing, and sailing.